Recovery starts here
We know it's frustrating when a sports injury or condition slows you down. Training plans are put on hold and everyday tasks can be painful or difficult. The good news is that we are here to help.
We are open for face to face physiotherapy and hydrotherapy treatment. See our service update page for details about how to register your interest in booking an appointment and what you can expect.
At The Physiotherapy Centre in Haslemere, Surrey we are motivated to help you with your return to fitness. From your very first appointment, we will help you to achieve your fitness goals. Contact our friendly reception team to book an assessment.
We provide the full range of physiotherapy treatments, all under one roof — helping you achieve the very best results. Your treatment plan will be individual to you; it could include hydrotherapy in our purpose built pool, a bespoke rehabilitative exercise programme in our gym, acupuncture, Pilates and tailored advice.
Our specialist team
Our team of physiotherapists, musculoskeletal physiotherapists, hydrotherapists and neuro physiotherapists offer specialist expertise and experience. The team is committed to taking part in regular training so you benefit from up to date techniques and extensive knowledge in physiotherapy.
Just a few of our specialisms include:
- pre and post op rehabilitation
- physiotherapy for people with conditions such as Parkinson’s or who are recovering from a stroke, and
- APPI Pilates sessions.
Achieve your goals
Looking to get back on your feet, back on the saddle or back in the game? Perhaps you are simply looking to regain greater independence. Whether your challenge is about recovery from a sports injury, training for your first marathon or rehabilitation after a stroke, get in touch and book in to see us. We offer appointments which aim to work around you, including early evenings and early mornings.
All patients receive the same consistent level of high quality treatment, based on our values:
- We care about each of our patients and tailor treatment to individuals’ needs.
- Our highly skilled physiotherapists strive for clinical excellence: treatment will be based on research and experience.
- Educating our patients means they are informed, empowered and motivated in their recovery.
- We work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals to help patients achieve their goals.